MY FAVOURITE SANDWICH (SPEAKING TASK)

In this task we are going to design our ideal sandwich and we are going to describe it.

First, you have to fill the gaps with the ingredients and draw a picture of your ideal sandwich. 

Then, cut out the picture and glue it on a piece of cardboard. 

Finally, you will have to record a video of yourself describing your sandwich without reading. 

You can use the app DRAGON DICTATION to improve pronunciation.


                                                                MY SANDWHICH

This is my favourite sandwich.

First, I’ve got some ____________________ in my sandwich.

Then, I’ve got some ________________ and _________________ .

I haven’t got any ______________________ in my sandwich.

I don’t like ___________________________.

Next, I’ve got some _____________________ in my sandwich and last, I’ve got some ___________________.

Delicious!


Comments